Based in Central Florida, we serve clients in all areas of Immigration Law. We help individuals and their family members, employers, employees all over Florida and throughout the United States, and in other countries, including and not limited to countries in Eastern and Western Europe, Central Asia, Asia, Central and South America, Canada, Africa and the Middle East.

Attorneys at our boutique firm handles all types of complex immigration cases.
Specifically, we handle various immigration issues in the following areas:

We help individuals with temporary stay visas to extend their stay and/or to change/adjust their status. (Student visas, temporary tourist visas, business visitor visas

Family-based immigrant petitions – if you are a US citizen and want to petition for one of your relatives, you are in the right place. Our experienced Immigration attorneys in Central Florida have helped thousands of clients with their immigration needs. If you are wondering whether you are able to apply for your relative, give us a call and we will go over your options with you.


Green Card (permanent residence)

  • A fiancé(e) residing outside the United States and children of fiancé(e) under 21

 Fiancé(e) visa

  • Spouse
  • Children of spouse (unmarried and under 21)

K-3/K-4 visa

Have you ever asked yourself: Which relatives am I able to petition for?

Who are your Immediate Relatives?
    • Spouses of U.S. citizens
    • Children (unmarried and under 21) of U.S. citizens
    • Parents of U.S. citizens (The petitioning citizen must be 21 or older.)

It is important to note that Visas are always available for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens. Your family members under one of the qualifying category do not need to wait in line for their visa to become available. This opens a lot of opportunity for a possible adjustment of status and receipt of the green card in the future. If you think you may have a qualifying relative who you want to petition for, give us a call – 407-477-4143.

Citizenship process – Also called Naturalization process. Naturalization is how immigrants become citizens of the United States. If you wish to apply for naturalization, our experienced attorneys handle all types of complex naturalization cases. If you had an old criminal conviction, if you have traveled a lot and you are not sure whether you are eligible, give us a call. Our Central Florida, Casselberry based, boutique firm has an attorney who will go over your case with you to determine whether you are eligible for Naturalization. Our attorneys have an experience working with the Florida State Attorneys’ Offices in all twenty counties handling various complex crimmigration issues.

Have been a Permanent Resident for the past 5 years? Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for Naturalization. In some cases, you may be eligible for citizenship after 3 years of permanent residency if you have been married to and living with that same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years.

If you are in the U.S. Armed Forces and have served for at least 1 year, you might want to talk to an experienced Orlando, FL Immigration attorney to see whether you are eligible for Naturalization.

Time as a Green Card Holder is important. Residents are people who have “permanent resident” status in the United States as provided for under U.S. immigration laws. Permanent Residents are normally given Permanent Resident Cards, also known as “Green Cards.” (Note: These cards used to be called Alien Registration Cards.) In most cases, you must be a Permanent Resident for a certain number of years before you may apply for naturalization. But, it is not enough to be a Permanent Resident for the required number of years; you must also be in “continuous residence” during that time.

Criminal Record is one of the biggest obstacles for a lot of people. Committing certain crimes may cause you to be ineligible for naturalization (USCIS calls these “bars” to naturalization). You cannot establish that you are a person of good moral character if you have been convicted of murder, at any time, or of any other aggravated felony, if you were convicted on or after November 29, 1990. Other offenses may be temporary bars to naturalization. Temporary bars prevent an applicant from qualifying for citizenship for a certain period of time after the offense.

At the end of each winning case, most of our clients are required to take the OATH. Have you read the language of the OATH? Do you know what you are going to say?

The Oath of Allegiance

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God…..

Did you know that you may qualify for an Oath Waiver? If you think you are eligible for Naturalization, but some indigent circumstances (example: your religious beliefs) do not allow you to take the full Oath of Allegiance, contact one of our Casselberry based experienced Immigration attorneys to see if you are eligible for Oath Waiver.

Selective Service — If you are male, you generally need to register with the Selective Service System before applying for naturalization. If you are male and lived in the United States (in any status other than as a lawful nonimmigrant) during ages 18 through 25, you must be registered with the Selective Service System. If you are male and entered the United States after you turned 26 years old, you do not have to register with the Selective Service.

Asylum – Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to one the following reasons:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. You should contact one of our experienced attorneys who will be able to assist you with preparation of your package, legal research, proper submission of asylum petition, preparation for an interview in front of Immigration officer at Asylum office and attendance of an interview.

Our boutique firm has handles many affirmative and defensive asylum cases. If an Immigration Officer did not grant your asylum case and your case is scheduled to appear in front of Immigration Judge, it is the time to contact an attorney to evaluate your case, review your full immigration file and prepare you for your Master and Individual Hearings.


Non-citizens in the United States refers to legal Permanent Residents (or “Green Card holders”) visa holders (such as student and employment visas), persons without legal residence but with a work permit (such as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA), and persons without legal status. If you are an immigrant in the United States with one of the above circumstances and are facing criminal charges, you could have serious immigration consequences if you are convicted, such as deportation and/or denial of admission or Naturalization.

Hiring a capable attorney to reduce or eliminate the charges against you is the best option when confronting criminal charges as a non-citizen. Our Orlando attorneys understand the Florida laws and have the knowledge to help minimize the effects on your immigration status. We have experience with Immigration law and will be able to handle every aspect of your case. For a consultation, contact our Casselberry office at (407) 477-4143.

If you have already been convicted of a criminal charge and are applying for Naturalization, your criminal record is likely to be an obstacle, as committing certain felonies makes you ineligible for US citizenship. Other offenses may be temporary bars to Naturalization, which will prevent you from qualifying for citizenship for a certain period of time after the offense.

Based in Casselberry, our attorneys have the broad range of experience that is necessary in such circumstances. Our boutique firm has handled crimmigration cases in the past and can help you determine the best course of action. For more information on Immigration law, please see our page on Immigration in “Areas of Law.”